ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

My 1-year Facebook Death-a-versary!!!

<< < (3/3)

4wd:
1 year ago today I killed myself off on Facebook and stopped posting entirely. No posts. No likes. No nothing. (I have been tempted, but have successfully resisted.) -Renegade (December 01, 2014, 06:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think you should have spiced it up a little:

FB Ryan died a terrible death today, a victim of the loss of too much digital blood caused by the amputation of his online privates privacies.

...But I guess for my upcoming 50th birthday I could consider having something killed ... Is homicide usually given as a Bucket List item?? :-\-Stoic Joker (December 01, 2014, 11:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wouldn't that be Virtual Suicide not homicide?

40hz:
A few years ago, I almost pulled the plug when their privacy/security options got so bizarrely weird.
-superboyac (December 01, 2014, 05:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

My younger sister had the same problem. She asked if I knew how to fix it. I told her "no" and suggested she ask one of her kids.

Her 13-year old daughter said "no problem" and got her all squared away in about 15 minutes. ("Boy Mom! Sometimes you are so dumb! You never ever leave these settings at their default!!!)

If you're born to it, it's no big deal I suppose. Kids seem to grok Facebook inside out.

Next time you have a FB question - ask a kid. :Thmbsup:

Stoic Joker:
...But I guess for my upcoming 50th birthday I could consider having something killed ... Is homicide usually given as a Bucket List item?? :-\-Stoic Joker (December 01, 2014, 11:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wouldn't that be Virtual Suicide not homicide?
-4wd (December 01, 2014, 06:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nope, I'd be killing an entirely different (e.g. not me) virtual person(a) ... So homicide.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version