ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

POSTING 101

<< < (10/10)

crabby3:
I don't have any problem with the Spoiler, but, the YouTube button in Edit mode is invisible to me, and sometimes YouTube links are also sometimes invisible, with just a blank space on screen where they and the still image are. Not sure, but I suspect it is NoScript doing this.
Because flash is mostly blocked, I can't play YouTube flash files (or not properly, at any rate) even when I can see the link.
I am using HTML 5 now, and that seems to avoid the latter problem.
-IainB (December 04, 2014, 08:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Have you tried deleting the YouTube file (s.ytimg.com) in Flash Player?  Then close your browser(s), reopen and click on a YouTube.

This fixed a different issue i had with YouTube.

crabby3:
I can't seem to view any spoilers here.  Is it a DC Personal Preference or my machine?   :tellme:

my info:  Windows Vista   Home Premium-SP2   Intel Core 2 Duo CPU    T6400 @ 2.00GHz    4GB RAM    64-bit        Windows Internet Explorer 9

I presume it is something i have turned off somewhere because they used to work.
-crabby3 (December 04, 2014, 07:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

... so no one has any  :two: ?

or maybe it's just...

40hz:
I can't seem to view any spoilers here.  Is it a DC Personal Preference or my machine?   :tellme:

my info:  Windows Vista   Home Premium-SP2   Intel Core 2 Duo CPU    T6400 @ 2.00GHz    4GB RAM    64-bit        Windows Internet Explorer 9

I presume it is something i have turned off somewhere because they used to work.
--- End quote ---

... so no one has any  :two: ?

-crabby3 (December 08, 2014, 08:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not ignoring you. :)  But (in my case) I'm so out of touch with Vista and its security model (it has been awhile) that I doubt I could offer much in the way of useful advice for a machine still running it. There's bound to be another holdout here that can suggest something.

You might try reposting your query in the Living Room or General Software section. Posting 101 is a bit of a backwater at DoCo. It doesn't get a lot of technical questions.

8)

crabby3:
I can't seem to view any spoilers here.  Is it a DC Personal Preference or my machine?   :tellme:

my info:  Windows Vista   Home Premium-SP2   Intel Core 2 Duo CPU    T6400 @ 2.00GHz    4GB RAM    64-bit        Windows Internet Explorer 9

--- End quote ---

... so no one has any  :two: ?

-crabby3 (December 08, 2014, 08:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not ignoring you. :)  But (in my case) I'm so out of touch with Vista and its security model (it has been awhile) that I doubt I could offer much in the way of useful advice for a machine still running it. There's bound to be another holdout here that can suggest something.

You might try reposting your query in the Living Room or General Software section. Posting 101 is a bit of a backwater at DoCo. It doesn't get a lot of technical questions.

8)
-40hz (December 08, 2014, 12:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you, 40hz, for your input.  I'll repost in Living Room.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version