ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

autocorrect

<< < (2/2)

Curt:
WhiteSmoke works everywhere you type: in MS-Word, Outlook, web browsers and other text editing programs!
--- End quote ---

Be aware that while WhiteSmoke may help you to write, I don't think it can help you to read.

Be also aware that I am not endorsing WhiteSmoke wholehearted; their product is fine, but only rarely updated, and their pushy business moral seems to be in a grey area...
Also, the program is expensive.

tomos:
I want to type correctly everywhere! in firefox, in chrome, in thunderbird, everywhere!
-kalos (November 28, 2014, 11:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

have you had a look at IainB's link?

kalos:
I want to type correctly everywhere! in firefox, in chrome, in thunderbird, everywhere!
--- End quote ---

-tomos (November 28, 2014, 01:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

I said I am not looking for that type of software, I need something more sophisticated

tomos:
--- End quote ---

-tomos (November 28, 2014, 01:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

I said I am not looking for that type of software, I need something more sophisticated
-kalos (November 28, 2014, 02:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

are you looking towards the future, or are you hoping something actually exists?
If you hope it actually exists it would be helpful to elaborate on what exactly you want -
this was a little vague:

I would like something, maybe with artificial intelligence or something, that will detect the correct thing I want to say
-kalos (November 27, 2014, 11:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version