ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Linkman 8 Pro and Cacheman 7.10 62% off on Bits du Jour 8/15/2011

<< < (3/3)

Innuendo:
Don't forget, the current offer is now active. Btw, the lifetime option can be added during the buying process. Thank you, Innuendo :)-highend01 (March 02, 2012, 07:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Glad I could help save someone some money. For $7.50 it's silly not to add on the lifetime license option.

Innuendo:
How does this tool compare to say, XMarks? Not opposed to the one time fee, vice a subscription. Just curious
-Josh (March 02, 2012, 08:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've never used Xmarks, but it looks like it is something one would use to sync their bookmarks through the cloud so they could have their bookmarks on all their devices.

Linkman won't let you sync your bookmarks to your phone, but it does sync with other PCs and browsers. What you receive in return for losing the phone syncing is organizing functionality that will let you find any bookmark in seconds even if you misfiled it. There is a full-feature trial so I'd suggest you install it to see if it's to your liking & there's a h-u-g-e thread here on DonationCoder where the devs have participated in the past.

Innuendo:
Attention all procrastinators! This offer has been extended another day! :)

tomos:
Same offer again:
Linkman Pro &/or Cacheman 2 computer license @ 62% off (= $14.99 for Linkman pro)
Lifetime upgrades @ 50% of total extra which would be about another $7.50 on top.

16 hours remaining
http://www.bitsdujour.com/pc-download

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version