ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

A stoned guy renamed some of his favorite items while high...

(1/6) > >>

KynloStephen66515:

Stoic Joker:
Sand Moose?? ...Okay, That's funny!

Please be sure to have someone available to take notes next time you get stoned.. ;)

KynloStephen66515:

Please be sure to have someone available to take notes next time you get stoned.. ;)
-Stoic Joker (November 24, 2014, 04:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sand Moose made me laugh like crazy tbh hahaha

Stoic Joker:

--- End quote ---

-Stephen66515 (November 24, 2014, 04:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I was trying to follow the 'Stoner Logic' (having had some experience with it in the past...), and the first few almost made sense. But when I got to that one it was just a total swan dive off the deep end into WTF land. Tehehe!!

KynloStephen66515:

--- End quote ---

-Stephen66515 (November 24, 2014, 04:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I was trying to follow the 'Stoner Logic' (having had some experience with it in the past...), and the first few almost made sense. But when I got to that one it was just a total swan dive off the deep end into WTF land. Tehehe!!
-Stoic Joker (November 24, 2014, 04:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think they go in order of how much he smoked haha...I have been in this situation a few times myself ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version