ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Happy Thanksgiving to DonationCoder folks

<< < (3/3)

40hz:
I wish, me and my Mrs just took a walk down the Sea Front and then came back through town and half the shops have people queuing up outside them for Black Friday Sales...Last I checked, we live in England...why the HELL do we have this crap now?  :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
-Stephen66515 (November 27, 2014, 06:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Because the videos posted online afterwards are (un)funny! :)
-Renegade (November 27, 2014, 07:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Isn't this the day that Black Friday Death Counter website goes online? (I fail to remember the link) o.O

Scares me if I am honest.
-Stephen66515 (November 27, 2014, 07:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's here.

MilesAhead:
Happy Thanksgiving to all in the DoCo family - and those who are not!

I never liked eating your kind.
-MilesAhead (November 27, 2014, 03:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
 The rest of us are far more interested in the veggie side dishes. Especially good since it's all from local farms around where we live. :Thmbsup:
-40hz (November 27, 2014, 04:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have to admit to being carnivorous.  :)  To me a nice dinner is filet mignon with mashed potatoes and gravy. Apple pie and coffee for dessert. I'm afraid to even look at the price of such a meal these days though.  :)

If I was the master of time travel I think I would transport the internet boom back to when gasoline was $.25 a gallon.  If you made 20+ grand a year you would live like a king(at least with a small 'k' anyway.)  :)

MilesAhead:
I wish, me and my Mrs just took a walk down the Sea Front and then came back through town and half the shops have people queuing up outside them for Black Friday Sales
-Stephen66515 (November 27, 2014, 06:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, I just assumed only Americans were stampeded so easily by marketeers.  :)  My bad.  :)

Renegade:
NSFW: This is a rather humourous take on Black Friday. Basically, they spew venom at the insanity of Black Friday and refuse to participate.

http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/

But click now, as it's seasonal. ;)

40hz:
Here's a nicer story for Thanksgiving. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version