ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

New square monitor (27" 1920x1920)

<< < (7/8) > >>

phitsc:
I'll take two in 6 months then  ;)

app103:
I think these would be great for programming and I'd very much like to have a pair.
-phitsc (November 28, 2014, 05:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's what they said about pyjamas!
-cranioscopical (November 29, 2014, 12:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Until you realise that you can simply program naked and do less laundry...
-Renegade (November 29, 2014, 05:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

You might not want to do that on a leather, vinyl, metal, or finished wood chair. Some surfaces should not have prolonged contact with skin, especially in summer. Think diner booth + shorts + peeling your upper thighs off when it's time to leave and you get the picture.

MilesAhead:
Cool.  8)
Mine is sort of square; it's a super-old Compaq P900 CRT. :)
-bit (November 22, 2014, 11:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

I hung onto my VX900 as long as I could.  Way too damn heavy.  But I could read web pages without hitting control plus.  :)

Stoic Joker:
I think these would be great for programming and I'd very much like to have a pair.
-phitsc (November 28, 2014, 05:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's what they said about pyjamas!
-cranioscopical (November 29, 2014, 12:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Until you realise that you can simply program naked and do less laundry...
-Renegade (November 29, 2014, 05:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

You might not want to do that on a leather, vinyl, metal, or finished wood chair. Some surfaces should not have prolonged contact with skin, especially in summer. Think diner booth + shorts + peeling your upper thighs off when it's time to leave and you get the picture.-app103 (December 01, 2014, 01:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Who in their right mind would sit for hours programming in a "metal, or finished wood chair"?? Christ forget the skin...you bones would be stuck to the damn thing by then..

----------------

+1 for programming naked! It keeps unwanted visitors/interruptions to a bare minimum.. ;)

MilesAhead:
+1 for programming naked! It keeps unwanted visitors/interruptions to a bare minimum.. ;)
-Stoic Joker (December 01, 2014, 11:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not to mention game programmers would gain direct access to the joystick.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version