ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 Release: WhenLast (Android app)

<< < (27/30) > >>

Deozaan:
Arrgh, why can't I delete my own messages??  I obviously wanted to post only one message, the one right before this one.  I apparently hit some wrong button, and trying to deal with that only made it worse.   :(
-cyberdiva (February 01, 2015, 11:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

This ability was removed a few years ago when someone went on a binge deleting their messages to burn the earth when they left. 
-wraith808 (February 01, 2015, 12:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Huh? :huh:

wraith808:
Arrgh, why can't I delete my own messages??  I obviously wanted to post only one message, the one right before this one.  I apparently hit some wrong button, and trying to deal with that only made it worse.   :(
-cyberdiva (February 01, 2015, 11:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

This ability was removed a few years ago when someone went on a binge deleting their messages to burn the earth when they left. 
-wraith808 (February 01, 2015, 12:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Huh? :huh:
 (see attachment in previous post)
-Deozaan (February 03, 2015, 09:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

You have elevated rights...

Deozaan:
You have elevated rights...-wraith808 (February 03, 2015, 10:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

I do? Huh... I've never been a moderator or anything. OK, I guess that explains it. Sorry. :D

mouser:
Beta version is up with sync-support.

cyberdiva:
Beta version is up with sync-support.
-mouser (February 04, 2015, 05:06 PM)
--- End quote ---
Mouser, I downloaded the Dropbox app for Android from the Play Store onto my tablet and my phone and set up a free Dropbox account.   I then indicated in WhenLast (v. 1.41) on both my tablet and my phone that I wanted to sync via dropbox.  A box popped up asking Ready to Link to Your Dropbox Account?  I said yes, and I then clicked on Allow.  Alas, an Error message appeared saying "Only a limited set of users can receive access tokens while this app is in development mode."  I tried again, and got the same message. :(   ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version