ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 Release: WhenLast (Android app)

<< < (20/30) > >>

Ath:
I need to get some help making better icon
-mouser (January 24, 2015, 05:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well, the icon image in itself is quite alright, just the width/height sizes seem to be somewhat off

Deozaan:
I need to get some help making better icon
-mouser (January 24, 2015, 05:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well, the icon image in itself is quite alright, just the width/height sizes seem to be somewhat off
-Ath (January 24, 2015, 05:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

@mouser: It appears to me that you just need to add extra (transparent) padding to the top and bottom of the image to make it as tall as it is wide.

So, no notion of a DUE date, just always telling you how long it's been, and the ability to ask for a reminder after a certain amount of time.-mouser (January 24, 2015, 04:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

I like this idea.

cranioscopical:
I can understand you don't want to create bloatware, but both feel quite natural for a productivity-type app like WhenLast
-Ath (January 24, 2015, 04:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

I agree, although my mouth is full of cake I'd still like a fresh slice on my plate.  ;)

mouser:
 ;D

ewemoa:
So, no notion of a DUE date, just always telling you how long it's been, and the ability to ask for a reminder after a certain amount of time.-mouser (January 24, 2015, 04:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

I like this idea.
-Deozaan (January 24, 2015, 03:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

What he said.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version