ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 Release: WhenLast (Android app)

<< < (18/30) > >>

mouser:
New version up 1/23/15:

* Some stability bugfixes
* Handles case where there are multiple staggered reminder alarms while app is not running properly
* Creating new lasttime entires now shows remind options on first edit

mouser:
New update, more bugfixes and tweaks.

Includes new internal reminder scrolling ticker:

Note: if the app is not running, you will get normal Android notification alarm messages when items are overdue.

CWuestefeld:
Dumb question: these aren't coming through in PlayStore updates. Should I delete my playstore version while you're still testing, and load the APK that's referenced from the topmost post in this thread?

mouser:
I haven't updated the play store version in a while because i've been coding like a mad man on this and with so many frequent major updates, i'm hesitant to push a new version to the store until i settle down a bit.
However, I am rapidly approaching that point..  After a bit more testing I will push a major new version to the store -- maybe at the end of this weekend.

That doesn't exactly answer your question, but explains why you are seeing what you see.  I'd love to have more tester reports if that helps to answer your question.

mouser:
Actually there may be a better solution -- I can add people to the official google play store alpha/beta testing area for WhenLast, and then upload new versions there.
Message me with the email you use for google play store (not your password just your email) and i will add you to the testing list.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version