ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 Release: WhenLast (Android app)

<< < (12/30) > >>

Deozaan:
minor: in the dark theme preview above, satellite should have two L's
-tomos (January 08, 2015, 12:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

And while we're being picky, Battalion has two T's and only one L. :D

tomos:
And while we're being picky [...]
-Deozaan (January 08, 2015, 02:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

we now qualify as what my mum used call fussy beggars :-)

cyberdiva:
Mouser, I've now installed the most recent version of When Last, but it seems clear that Play Store will not inform me about updates.  I'd be happy to be the last of the big-time spenders and buy a copy from Play Store, but I'd prefer not to lose the info I've already put in When Last.  Is there a way of uninstalling my present copy but keeping my current settings and info?  If not, I'll just start from scratch--it's not as if I've got months of data in it  :) .  But before doing that, I thought I'd ask whether there's a way of avoiding doing that.  

(Another advantage to buying it from Play Store is that I may eventually be able to post a glowing review.  I say "eventually" because I've bought all my apps from my primary Gmail account but my Google+ membership is under a secondary Gmail account.  Apparently I now have to be a Google+ member to post reviews, but I also have to be recognized as the owner of the app, and Play Store refuses to recognize my secondary Gmail account as the "owner's" account, even though I have both accounts on my Android tablet.  Once I get that sorted out, I'll be happy to post a review.)

mouser:
but I'd prefer not to lose the info I've already put in When Last.
--- End quote ---

I will try to get a data file import-export function working in the next week.

Until then, uninstalling will lose all of your data, so be careful not to.
(if you have root access, you can get your data file from the data/data/com.donationcoder.whenlast directory in a file called entrymanager.json, and back it up before uninstalling and then replace it.)

cyberdiva:
Thanks, mouser, for your prompt and helpful reply.  I don't have root, so I'll simply wait until you've got an import/export function working.  I'm in no hurry.  I very much appreciate your willingness to keep working on this.  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version