ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 Release: WhenLast (Android app)

<< < (11/30) > >>

mouser:
New versions uploaded Jan 7, 2015 (will show up on play store soon).
What's New:

* Added option in preferences to select theme (light or dark)
* Added spacing between sections in All tab
* Version history added to help file

Dark theme preview:

CWuestefeld:
i figured the play store might not help you update if you downloaded it elsewhere, but that's pretty crappy that they don't at least tell you there is an update available.
-mouser (January 06, 2015, 09:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Check out Changelog Droid. I use this primarily to check on the changelogs of apps that have recently been updated. But it'll also point out any apps for which your installed version doesn't match the current play store version.

Deozaan:
FYI "When Last" is the first result for me when I do a search for "WhenLast" on the Play store. (c:

But it's result #23 when searching for "When Last" on the Play Store.

I've found similar results with my own apps on Google Play. Doing a search for "Be Tiny World" shows tens of apps with "Tiny" in the title, but doesn't show my app titled "Be Tiny, World!" until #57. So I just tell people to search for "Deozaan" which shows only my apps. (c:

mouser:
Check out Changelog Droid. I use this primarily to check on the changelogs of apps that have recently been updated. But it'll also point out any apps for which your installed version
-CWuestefeld (January 07, 2015, 04:26 PM)
--- End quote ---
Great find CWuestefeld  :up:

tomos:
minor: in the dark theme preview above, satellite should have two L's

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version