ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 Release: WhenLast (Android app)

<< < (3/30) > >>

mouser:
New version of the APK is uploaded with tons of bug fixes, support for drag+drop, big improvements to GUI refreshing behavior.

I'm going to start using the google play store alpha testing feature, so anyone who wants to test just message me with your email address and ill add you to the list of alpa/beta tests and youll be able to access and update the program through the normal google play store (or keep downloading and sideloading the apk manually, either way).

Deozaan:
Seems to work fine in my tests.

The grey colors are kind of boring and ugly in Lollipop's Material Design theme.

mouser:
yeah i should maybe use the dark theme.
i also dont like how the buttons are different sizes and all that whitespace on the edit button.
also it looks like its not doing a good job of highlighting the current section ("Home") in lolipop.

Deozaan:
also it looks like its not doing a good job of highlighting the current section ("Home") in lolipop.
-mouser (December 10, 2014, 07:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I added another section ("Work") and I can't tell which one is the current section. There is no indication on the screen. Except, I suppose, that "Home" has 2 entries and "Work" has 1 entry.

mouser:
yeah thats a bug then, i need to fix that pronto.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version