ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 Release: WhenLast (Android app)

(1/30) > >>

mouser:
I decided to combine my recent experiments with alternative programming languages/platforms with NANY this year, and release an Android app for NANY 2015.

My first Android App is tentatively called "When Last".

DOWNLOAD: https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/android/downloads/whenlast-release.apk

It's a simple app that helps you keep track of the last time(s) you performed some activity (like changed the batteries on your smoke detector).
This is actually an idea that I think was discussed on the forum in the context of a desktop app several years ago -- and it may have actually been coded as one at that time?

Screenshots:

TaoPhoenix:

I haven't looked at those apps, but a quick suggestion just occurred to me if it's not already in there - a reverse or "detriment bar" you try to keep down.

Now excuse me while I eat my 5 slices of pizza ... er ... I mean baked ham and cucumbers!
: )

mouser:
Ok so my first Android app is just about ready for alpha testing.
Do I have any volunteers who know how to install an android app from a .apk file who are willing to test?

Ath:
Do I have any volunteers
-mouser (December 07, 2014, 09:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yup, count me in :up:

Gretch68:
I'm mostly a lurker here. Count me in too. Love beta testing.  A chance to break stuff for fun  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version