ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

Frameless.exe

<< < (2/4) > >>

bandit012345:
Thanks for the reply.
I am looking for a program/utility that allows alpha transparency using multiple .png files - basically like an animated .gif only with transparency to the Desktop behind.

anandcoral:
Well I did some research on it. All below allows boaderless image show.

1. Overlap Wallpaper allows png alpha transparency, but do not have multiple file reload from folder option. Also no gif animation. No command line.

2. Frameless allows png alpha transparency, but do not have multiple file reload from folder option. But it has gif animation, but without the transparency. Also has command line

3. ImageOpen (googled and downloaded) has slide show of multiple file reload from folder option but without the transparency. Also no command line.

So you see all has some feature missing and not fully as required by you.

Either anyone gets updated or you may google and find the one that has all features.

I do not promise now for updating Overlap Wallpaper as too busy with project works.

Regards,

Anand

Chessnia:
There is one little program that I have on my laptop and I use it to display animated gifs with a transparent background. The program is called Impression: eyes, made by utilhaven (shareware, but the freeware version does work ok. and YES, it´s 100% FRAMELESS!!).
Unfortunately, utilhaven has closed down... so I don't know what's happening with the program.

bandit012345:
I found a program that does what I need it to.
It's called: Image Overlay Utility
It allows:
> transparency through even in an animated .gif
> Click-thru (like a ghost image always on top)
> Disable all right functions on image (when Click-thru is enabled)
See my attached pic.
The only issue is... You have to purchase a license, $5.00 for only 3 computers.
Use of this license on more than 3 computers will cause it to void the license.
Does anyone know of a powerful software like this without licensing limitations?
or... is Frameless still being developed with newer features?

tomos:
Use of this license on more than 3 computers will cause it to void the license.
-bandit012345 (October 23, 2015, 03:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

do you need something for a lot of machines?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version