ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MBAM: how is it starting automatically with windows??

(1/3) > >>

superboyac:
So MBAM...good program.  But lately, it keeps auto-starting with Windows, and I have all the auto-start options turned off:
In MBAM settings, i have the start with windows UNCHECKED.
I checked with Winpatrol, and there are no MBAM entries in startup or otherwise.

How is it able to keep auto-starting??

TaoPhoenix:

Heh ironically, unexplained behavior is not something you want a malware fighting program doing!

ilikefree09:
Did you forget to uncheck the option to try the pro version when you installed it. That runs on windows start and is the last window you see when installing

superboyac:
Did you forget to uncheck the option to try the pro version when you installed it. That runs on windows start and is the last window you see when installing
-ilikefree09 (November 17, 2014, 02:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
I have no idea.  I guess I have to uninstall/reinstall.  Not cool MBAM!!  :down:

TaoPhoenix:
-ilikefree09 (November 17, 2014, 02:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
I have no idea.  I guess I have to uninstall/reinstall.  Not cool MBAM!!  :down:
-superboyac (November 17, 2014, 09:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Heh

(Douglas Hofstadter) Does it list itself as Malware? (/Douglas Hofstadter)
:P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version