ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Please recommend a Canadian domain name registrar to me

(1/3) > >>

Renegade:
I'm looking for recommendations of Canadian owned domain name registrars with a solid reputation.

Please DO NOT recommend an American registrar or any other. I am not interested. Canadian only. (Or possibly Australian if you know a really good Aussie registrar.)

Thanks in advance.

rgdot:
doteasy.com I used in the past. My experience was good but I eventually moved the domain in question to US based registrar.

4wd:
I've used NetRegistry in Australia a couple of years ago but, like rgdot, I moved the domain in question, (.net), to a US based registrar, (they're cheaper).

I also still have a .au domain through VentraIP, mainly because I got a hosting package cheap through them - I really should do something with it I guess  :-\

eleman:
I use easydns. A bit more expensive than namecheap, but it's based in Canada. It is highly recommended by techdirt.

KynloStephen66515:
Just out of curiosity...what difference does it make if they are from other countries?  Does it mean anything special, or is it a purely political choice?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version