ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 Release: The OEMer

<< < (3/4) > >>

tomos:
Hey there Mouser.....
I am trying to attach an image using the 'Link Inline Image' tag and it is not working for me. I have attached a .png file and I use the ' (see attachment in previous post)' tag (with # replaced with the attachment number, in my case, the 2nd attachment, since the first attachment is the zip file of my program)

What am I doing wrong?
-lugosi84 (January 07, 2015, 05:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

I guess you mean the [attachimg=#]
In my experience, the best way to do it is to leave the '#' as is, and make sure the attachments are added in the correct sequence.
So if you e.g. want the png image first (showing within the body of the post - using above tag), and the zip file as attachment at the bottom of the post, add the image first, then the zip file.

Does that help any?

mouser:
also: preview doesnt work for images.

TaoPhoenix:
also: preview doesnt work for images.
-mouser (January 07, 2015, 07:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, because of this, I just post half of a comment, then modify it adding more text and the attachments.

mouser:
Please add the photo and download and info to the first post in the thread, so i can add you to the nany2015 roundup.

lugosi84:
Hey Mouser.....
Sorry for the delay in making this look all proper n such. I started a new job not too long ago and I havent been able to give much time. I think I have this looking a lot more like what it should.

By the way, thank you for the donation! I appreciate that a lot.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version