ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

Disable left mouse click only on start menu in windows 8.1 if Microsoft app Read

(1/2) > >>

-Huub-:
Ok guys I have got a new question.
I would like to disable the left mouse button with a AHK script but only for the (left bottom) win 8.1 Start Button, and only if (within) the Microsoft App Reader (the MS app  that runs PDF documents full screen by default) is active.

A screenshot :

So it should still be possible to use the left mouse button within the Microsoft App Reader for the top right corner, so that I can close the reader.
After the Reader app has been closed the left mouse button should have no restrictions..

skrommel:
Just modify this script, it blocks the 100x100pixels of the bottom left corner of a maximized Notepad window.

Skrommel

--- Code: Autohotkey ---;PreventClick.ahk;  Prevent clicking in the bottom left corner of Notepad when it is maximized;Skrommel @ 2014 #SingleInstance,ForceSetWinDelay,0SetKeyDelay,0 Hotkey,IfWinActive,ahk_class NotepadHotkey,LButton,NOTEPADReturn  NOTEPAD:WinGet,minmax,MinMax,ahk_class NotepadWinGetPos,wx,wy,ww,wh,ahk_class NotepadMouseGetPos,mx,myIf (minmax=1 And mx>=wx And mx<=wx+100 And my>=wy+wh-100 And my<=wy+wh){  ToolTip,Click blocked  Return}ClickReturn  F12::ExitApp

lanux128:
hi there, skrommel! :) 8) :-*

mouser:
WAIT.
DID.
THAT.
JUST.
HAPPEN?

SKROMMEL?

SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!
SKROMMEL!!!!!!

-Huub-:
Hi Skrommel thanks for your reply, but it doesn't work.. As mentioned I need it in win 8.1 with the standard Microsoft PDF viewer.
Also the untouched script doesn't work with notepad..
Do I do something wrong ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version