ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Any fans of the TV Sci-Fi show "A Town Called Eureka"?

<< < (3/3)

Renegade:
I rather liked Eureka. I never really was annoyed much by much going on in the show as it developed. There were a few characters that I didn't like at all, and others that were fantastic. Fargo was hilarious and really helped make the show what it was.

Warehouse 13, well... as it went on, I started to get annoyed by some of the characters. They morphed into, well... I just didn't like some of them. Claudia... She was such a wonderful, fun character to start with, but become this nasty, jaded shell of her former self later on. I really started to hate Claudia. Steve and Pete on the other hand... Always fun characters. Even when Steve is whiny and desperate (which was still a bit annoying).

Especially scenes with Felicia Day in them.
-40hz (November 06, 2014, 12:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Felicia Day plays some of the most brilliant, wonderful characters! She's also in Supernatural from time to time, and those episodes are always fantastic. She just brings a whole new level of fun and energy to whatever show she's on.

I think the first time I saw her was on Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. That was a brilliant show! The long promised sequel has yet to materialise though.

One show that really never should have been canceled so unceremoniously was Farscape. It really was fantastic for building its own, unique universe, similar to how Eureka and Warehouse 13 build their own worlds. Still... Farscape did a much better job at universe building than either Eureka or Warehouse 13.

But hey, why create a profitable masterpiece when you can have low-budget reality shows that insult your intelligence and are enough to drive any sane person to suicide simply to escape from them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version