ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 Pledge: OEMer

<< < (4/5) > >>

lugosi84:
Yeah, I like that 'open the EXE idea'......get rid of that nasty nasty wallpaper  :D 8)
-lugosi84 (November 06, 2014, 03:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

But ... But ... what if it's released on April Fools' Day and the default replacement is My Little Pony?

(Trivia - The day Slashdot jumped the shark - it was their best April Fools joke ever!) (see attachment in previous post)
-TaoPhoenix (November 06, 2014, 03:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, I am not a Broney......that pink hurts my eyes  :'(

lugosi84:
I have a question about this whole NANY process. I dont really have anywhere to host my entry, so how would I allow people to download it?

tomos:
But I was also playing on how we all are proud of our snacks (or other programs!) and like to add awesome and/or obscure features.
-TaoPhoenix (November 06, 2014, 03:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

didnt really mean to supress - good response :up:

TaoPhoenix:
Sorry, I am not a Broney......that pink hurts my eyes  :'(
-lugosi84 (November 06, 2014, 03:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Neither am I, or most of them. And that's why it was the epic April Fools joke ever! (Later ones just made characters backwards, or whatever.)

TaoPhoenix:
I have a question about this whole NANY process. I dont really have anywhere to host my entry, so how would I allow people to download it?
-lugosi84 (November 06, 2014, 03:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

DC has (I think a couple) of ways to host people's NANY programs. Sometimes you can create your own page if you want to go all "brand-ey", or sometimes they can stick them in more general "Here are the NANY entries this year" type of page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version