ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

auto wifi

<< < (3/3)

Deozaan:
Also, in my experience, you usually don't need to fill any form. You just need to click a "continue" or "I agree" button. It's annoying losing your credentials every hour and needing to open the browser and press the button again, especially if you don't realize you've been disconnected (e.g., using a WiFi tablet (no option for 3G/LTE)).

kalos:
Also, in my experience, you usually don't need to fill any form. You just need to click a "continue" or "I agree" button. It's annoying losing your credentials every hour and needing to open the browser and press the button again, especially if you don't realize you've been disconnected (e.g., using a WiFi tablet (no option for 3G/LTE)).
-Deozaan (October 27, 2014, 02:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

that's exactly what I am saying

also, in some wifi's you need to enter full login info (username/password) and click submit

4wd:
You're talking about Captive Portalsw.

Hotspot Login

Automaticaly log into Captive Portals (Wifi Hotspots with a login form). The solution is configurable and not specific for one Hotspot. Currently there is only one configuration for German T-Mobile Hotspots as that is what the author has tested it on. If you make a new configuration, let him know! See the website for explanation of configuration terms.
--- End quote ---

Website (Sourceforge)

kalos:
You're talking about Captive Portalsw.

Hotspot Login

Automaticaly log into Captive Portals (Wifi Hotspots with a login form). The solution is configurable and not specific for one Hotspot. Currently there is only one configuration for German T-Mobile Hotspots as that is what the author has tested it on. If you make a new configuration, let him know! See the website for explanation of configuration terms.
--- End quote ---

Website (Sourceforge)
-4wd (November 04, 2014, 08:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:
excellent find, will try it asap!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version