ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

feature request for auto-screenshot

<< < (2/4) > >>

adamantine:
i have a proposal concerning the implementation of the feature #2:
theoretically, a simple option may be more or less sufficient - 'move each new 200 screenshots into new sub-folder'
of course, '200' should be changeable
sub-folders should be entitled either '1', '2', '3'... or (better) according to the pattern defined by a user [see 2nd part of the 1st post in this topic]

there is a small additional feature request: a possibility to save auto-screenshots into a different folder
in other words: 1 folder for screenshots made via hot-key, the other folder for auto-screenshots

mouser:
I am considering a spin-off of Screenshot Captor specialized for auto-capturing of large numbers of images, sort of like an always-on screencast recording, with specialized features for reviewing past "recordings".

adamantine:
this spin-off is very interesting for me
especially because i had to delete the program "screenshot maker" after several days of testing (without a reason it started to create completely black images, where cursor was the only properly captured element)

adamantine:
I am considering a spin-off of Screenshot Captor
-mouser (November 19, 2014, 07:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
are there any news concerning this idea?

mouser:
only in the sense that yes i implemented it :)

https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/AutomaticScreenshotter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version