ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

SOLVED: Explorer Context Menu to Move Selected Items to Specific Folders

<< < (4/6) > >>

Sorryformyen:
Thanks for the tip, 4wd.
I would be happy to buy it when it is better developed. Currently there are a lot of free programs that offer the same FMT pre-defined commands. And even so-called "custom commands" are only accessible by those who have advanced knowledge of programming syntax and could create their own registry keys in a note pad. They did not even bother to put a list of possible codes for manipulating menu items, just the environment variables and paths. Anyway, FMT seems to me still an unfinished tool to cost what it supposes, but promising.

4wd:
If you want v6.6 for the Move To functionality, it's still available on uptodown.

Sorryformyen:
Thanks again, but I got a reg file with the function. Even so I'll see how this version 6.6 was.

nkormanik:
Sorryformyen, if you have found, or created, a .reg file with the MoveTo ability, please share.  Hugely important function.

MoveTo ability, meaning we can define the specific folders WHERE to move things to beforehand, ideally in a context menu that can appear via right-clicking on in Explorer.

I use FileMenu Tools for that purpose all the time, every day.  Would be great if there were a free way to do it, though, for others out there desiring it.

[attachthumb=#1SOLVED: Explorer Context Menu to Move Selected Items to Specific Folders]

4wd:
You can use the Send To menu, just drop shortcuts to folders in there, hold down Shift if you want to move the files.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version