ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

SOLVED: Explorer Context Menu to Move Selected Items to Specific Folders

<< < (2/6) > >>

nkormanik:
FileMenu Tools is super.  I'm using it, in fact.  And the "Move to..." does in fact work.

Three points:

1)  What I ask for above would be one less step in the 'move stuff' process.

2)  For some bizarre reason FileMenu Tools pops up in the context menu in all sorts of seemingly random places.  In a long context menu (thanks to myriad goofball extra context menu entries, probably) it takes time to hunt through and find "FileMenu Tools."  What I've requested would hopefully appear consistently toward the very top of the context menu list -- I believe there is a way of designating that to be so.

3)  I'll bet a lot of other people would like the direct 'move stuff' route I suggest, as opposed to loading and configuring FileMenu Tools.

Short of what I specifically am requesting, FileMenu Tools appears to be the best bet, however.

lanux128:
another candidate for you to try. Moo0 RightClicker Pro 1.53 (Free to Try).

Enhance Your Context Menu Intensively

Moo0 RightClicker Pro is a set of enhancements on the context menu (right click menu) of Windows Explorer. It adds many useful functionalities like duplicating current explorer window, open/move to/copy to bookmarked folders, hiding default context menus, and so forth.
--- End quote ---

• http://www.moo0.com/software/RightClicker/

nkormanik:
A fourth point:

4)  If someone can code "MoveStuff.reg" it would be interesting to study that code, and see how it can be done.

nkormanik:
Moo0 RightClicker Pro is similar to FileMenu Tools, but pay-ware.  FileMenu Tools is donation-ware.

lanux128:
Moo0 RightClicker Pro is similar to FileMenu Tools, but pay-ware.  FileMenu Tools is donation-ware.-nkormanik (October 27, 2014, 02:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

yeah, looking back you had already mentioned about this software in a previous thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version