ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

android app to set my vibration mode on specific hours

<< < (5/6) > >>

kalos:
This is the event I have set:

Condition:
Enter Area: Home

Actions:
Kill Application: Maps, Waze

In the log, it says many times: 'Not added to any areas.'
Not sure what that means.
And that line is being generated in the log every 30 seconds!

By the way, I open the navigation and I click 'test actions' and it doesn't kill the navigation app!

Ath:
In the log, it says many times: 'Not added to any areas.'
Not sure what that means.-kalos (October 29, 2014, 05:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
You should long-press that message and choose "Add to area", and add it to your current area (Home? )

There is a Learning mode for Areas (long-press an Area, "Start Learning Area"), that you can set for a specific time, and during that time all GSM antennas detected will be added to that area (while you are walking around the house, or at work etc.).

kalos:
So you think that the problem resides to the fact that llama cannot correctly identify the area?

Because, I think it resides to that llama cannot kill the Maps application. That's because I click 'test actions' and it doesn't kill the navigation.

But anyway, I will follow your instructions, thanks!

EDIT: Each time it says 'XXXXXXXX number: not added to any area' in the log, that number is each time different! Do I need to add all of each to my Home area?

CWuestefeld:
I had some headaches getting Tasker to actually close stuff. As far as I can tell, an outright close doesn't work. But if you can find it, many apps have a built-in way of requesting that they close.

For example, I found that with Waze, the way to get it to close is by sending an action "Eliran_Close_Intent" to Package "com.waze" targeting "Broadcast Receiver".

kalos:
I had some headaches getting Tasker to actually close stuff. As far as I can tell, an outright close doesn't work. But if you can find it, many apps have a built-in way of requesting that they close.

For example, I found that with Waze, the way to get it to close is by sending an action "Eliran_Close_Intent" to Package "com.waze" targeting "Broadcast Receiver".
-CWuestefeld (October 29, 2014, 09:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

omg, how am I supposed to find that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version