ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

android app to set my vibration mode on specific hours

<< < (4/6) > >>

Ath:
This is because I set it to set my sound profile to silent, from 9am to 5pm when I am at work, and it didn't restore it at 5pm to 'normal profile'!
How can I do this?
Do I have to set another event trigger to set my phone to 'normal sound profile' each weekday after 5pm?
Same with WiFi, while it disabled wifi while I was at work, it didn't re-enable it, at 5pm.
Any hint?
-kalos (October 22, 2014, 11:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
That is exactly how you should configure that. Create another trigger running from 5pm, to restore earlier settings. The standard provided triggers actually pointed me in that direction from the first time I looked at it...

phitsc:
This is because I set it to set my sound profile to silent, from 9am to 5pm when I am at work, and it didn't restore it at 5pm to 'normal profile'!
How can I do this?
Do I have to set another event trigger to set my phone to 'normal sound profile' each weekday after 5pm?
Same with WiFi, while it disabled wifi while I was at work, it didn't re-enable it, at 5pm.
Any hint?
-kalos (October 22, 2014, 11:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
That is exactly how you should configure that. Create another trigger running from 5pm, to restore earlier settings. The standard provided triggers actually pointed me in that direction from the first time I looked at it...
-Ath (October 22, 2014, 12:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
And Llama actually tells you to do that (in a bubble popping up at the bottom for a short moment).

kalos:
Can llama or any other way automatically open google maps and navigate to a specific location, when I enter my car?

kalos:
by the way, I set it to kill (without root privileges) the Maps application when I am in the area of Home or Work, and it didn't kill the Google maps navigation when I approached Home or Work! any hint?

4wd:
by the way, I set it to kill (without root privileges) the Maps application when I am in the area of Home or Work, and it didn't kill the Google maps navigation when I approached Home or Work! any hint?-kalos (October 29, 2014, 05:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

What have you got it set to trigger on?

WiFi networks available or mobile phone towers?

If it's towers, have you allowed long enough for llama to learn all the towers in the area?

Did you check the log, (IIRC, it has one)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version