ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

android app to set my vibration mode on specific hours

(1/6) > >>

kalos:
hello!

is there an android app to set my mobile on 'vibrate' mode automatically on specific hours and days? e.g. 9-5pm every weekday

thanks!

Ath:
Check out llama, it is able to switch profiles on several conditions, like time/day, cell-phone location, Wifi networks available, etc.

CWuestefeld:
I don't know of a dedicated app for this, but it's a pretty trivial usage of Tasker.

Tasker is a must-have for automating the operations of your Android, at least if you're sufficiently tech-savvy to set it up. You can program all sorts of triggering events to cause actions of your choosing. So for example, I've got mine set so that when it senses my phone connecting with my car's bluetooth, it automatically starts up my nav software (Waze) and OBDII datalogging app.

Ath:
A similar app, though I didn't try it, but is one of the suggestions that is actually recently updated, is Atooma, it has a loooong list of possible triggers/conditions :tellme:

Ath:
Oh, and llama, first one I mentioned, is what I actually use and depend on for several years now. No relation to the developer, just a happy user :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version