ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Space Engineers 4-pack

<< < (2/2)

KynloStephen66515:
Deo is just too damn good at this...Building all these things...and then there is me, floating around like "wut?"  :huh:

Deozaan:
Deo is just too damn good at this...Building all these things...and then there is me, floating around like "wut?"  :huh:
-Stephen66515 (October 13, 2014, 05:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

What did I build? O_o

I hope you're not talking about that awful little mining spaceship. If you realized how long it took me to make it you wouldn't be in so much awe. I built it and took it apart and accidentally destroyed it and remade it several times while figuring out how the parts interact. It (my construction) is pretty lame. And time consuming!

I wish you could design something as a "3d hologram" and then start the actual construction afterward, rather than having to physically make the pieces as you design the ship.

KynloStephen66515:
Deo is just too damn good at this...Building all these things...and then there is me, floating around like "wut?"  :huh:
-Stephen66515 (October 13, 2014, 05:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

What did I build? O_o

I hope you're not talking about that awful little mining spaceship. If you realized how long it took me to make it you wouldn't be in so much awe. I built it and took it apart and accidentally destroyed it and remade it several times while figuring out how the parts interact. It (my construction) is pretty lame. And time consuming!

I wish you could design something as a "3d hologram" and then start the actual construction afterward, rather than having to physically make the pieces as you design the ship.

-Deozaan (October 13, 2014, 01:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Would be pretty nice if you could collect Blueprints, and simply select whatever it is you wanna build, and it builds itself lol

I tried building things earlier on and could not for the life of me figure out how to get anything to connect oO

Deozaan:
I've got a dedicated server running now, which is available only for members of the DonationCoder group on Steam.

It's called something like DC: Survival. Join if you'd like.

Deozaan:
Necro-thread, arise!

I haven't played this game in forever--not because it's not fun, but because it's still in Early Access and I tend to not buy/play Early Access games.

Right now this game is on IndieGameStand's Pay What You Want deal, with a minimum price of $6 for a Steam key.

Here's one of the more recent devlog/update videos:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version