ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY Q&A about what software can be submitted

<< < (2/4) > >>

mouser:
Well you're point is valid too -- it's the other side of the coin.

KynloStephen66515:
I must say, I am certainly not against the fact it will probably boost the NANY releases by a fair amount lol

Deozaan:
Yeah, that's a hard one. I've released a couple of things this year. But I've already announced them here.

I'd feel kind of as if it was cheating to claim those as my submissions to NANY 2015.

Then again, there's another Ludum Dare coming up in December which I'm planning to participate in. That's close enough that perhaps I could combine LD31 with a NANY 2015 release. Though honestly I'm still not entirely sure how I feel about that idea, either.

tomos:
Then again, there's another Ludum Dare coming up in December which I'm planning to participate in. That's close enough that perhaps I could combine LD31 with a NANY 2015 release. Though honestly I'm still not entirely sure how I feel about that idea, either.
-Deozaan (October 08, 2014, 04:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

that's a good idea, I'd say (why not?)

wraith808:
Why not do like NaNoWriMo?  They've had similar discussions... and decided what fit... and anything else just goes into the Rebel category.  We don't really want to be exclusive, I'd not think.  That just doesn't seem in the spirit of NANY.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version