ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 4.10 todo list

<< < (4/4)

mouser:
Upon selecting, the corresponding object button will highlight and offer its settings.
--- End quote ---
good idea, i will add it.

It would help to access object selection mode with a key shortcut
--- End quote ---
good idea, i will add a hotkey to toggle in and out of object selection mode.

ScreenManiac:
Thank you. Much appreciated. Looking forward to working ever more with SC  :up:

bob99:
It would help to access object selection mode with a key shortcut
--- End quote ---
good idea, i will add a hotkey to toggle in and out of object selection mode.
-mouser (October 13, 2014, 05:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is there a possibility this could also be available through a right-click context menu?

mouser:
New beta is up that is smarter about switching to the object mode of the saved preset; fixed a few bugs related to saving and loading object presets.

ScreenManiac:
I am embarrassed to admit that once again, I am unable to locate the download for the latest beta.
The link you gave me last time still points to the older version.
Where do I find the beta-downloads anyway?

I will add a hotkey to toggle in and out of object selection mode.
--- End quote ---

Is there a possibility this could also be available through a right-click context menu?
-bob99 (October 13, 2014, 09:15 AM)
--- End quote ---
Been wondering at times why there is no context menu at all. If this has to do with right-mouse panning, maybe this could be altered to reflect the way how panning works in most image software: Holding down Space and dragging.

This kind of temporary mode could also be made available for the object selection mode: Holding down Ctrl to select objects (like in Photoshop etc). The mouse pointer, however, should make this obvious. BTW, I wouldn't mind if the mouse pointer were different in object selection in general, showing an arrow to distinguish it from drawing mode.

Granted, I have become very conditioned by other software. Certain behaviors are getting reinforced continuously. Like pressing the right mouse button for a context menu to copy and paste etc, mouse-wheeling to zoom .... apropos, here comes my last BTW in this post: An option to reverse the wheel-zoom. It works the other way round in my other programs: Rolling towards the screen gets closer, zooms in, you're approaching the image - rolling backwards/ away from the screen makes the image smaller, zooms out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version