ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

NaNoWriMo Scrivener Offer

<< < (2/2)

mwb1100:
Thanks for those links.  It looks very interesting. I don't think it'll replace Surfulater as my keeper of my universe of random bits of information, but I think Scrivener has a good chance at managing the various assortment of artifacts related to work projects.

I think I'll give it a go during the extended trial period they're offering now.

Jibz:
I seem to remember some discussion about the Windows version of Scrievener being left behind feature-wise compared to the Mac version?

(I am sure it's still great, I was just wondering if this was still the case)

Jibz:
I seem to remember some discussion about the Windows version of Scrievener being left behind feature-wise compared to the Mac version?
-Jibz (October 09, 2014, 12:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

List of differences: http://www.literatureandlatte.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=16056

wraith808:
Strange... I use the Windows and Mac versions, and I haven't noticed any(?) of those feature differences in use.  The one I'd possibly use (the corkboard one) I'd just assumed wasn't possible, so hadn't even tried- I just use it to keep bits from the folder that it represents in a visual manner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version