ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 - NEW APPS FOR THE NEW YEAR 2015 - START YOUR ENGINES!

<< < (4/7) > >>

nite_monkey:
The idea is not to buy it, but to earn it.
-app103 (October 28, 2014, 01:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, well poop. I'm not that great of a coder. I only know a little bit of AHK scripting.

Ath:
complete a certain number of coding snack requests
--- End quote ---
What's that number? :-[ And who decides? :tellme: ;)

app103:
complete a certain number of coding snack requests
--- End quote ---
What's that number? :-[ And who decides? :tellme: ;)
-Ath (October 28, 2014, 04:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Mouser decides, and I don't remember what he said the number will be. All I remember is that I would not qualify to get one of the t-shirts, myself, yet.

mouser:
it just depends on how many shirts we have to send out -- we have to set the qualification # to a threshold that will keep it affordable.  I would think 2-5 range.

TaoPhoenix:

Yeah, I still need to finish this one. It has some things that need to be tweaked.

But I don't think it would be quite suitable for NANY. It really is designed purely for Coding Snacks.
 (see attachment in previous post)
-app103 (October 13, 2014, 07:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hehe in another of my daydream-giggle worlds, it would be *hysterical* if any marketing business geniuses here with an inside loop at somewhere like General Mills, for April Fools day, (with the whole line staff in on the joke) switched out the box art template on one of the more obscure cereal production lines, like #77 that's only used at half capacity for some health food muesli, with App's picture and a custom mold for the marshmallow nuggets to be little Cody's. After all, the C-Level management never goes to the production floor. (I worked a summer at a gatorade bottle factory. They sent out a pallette of some 1000 bottles every four minutes.) So at what must be the ferocious volume turnover on those production lines, 1000 cases could go out the door and hit shelves before someone very nervous in PR calls up and says "uh... what are Cody Snacks? And why are they selling better than the muesli?!"

;D  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version