ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

Ideas Wanted!

<< < (4/7) > >>

crabby3:
Anybody got any cool ideas for Software creations for NANY 2015?  I am drawing a complete blank here :(

Obviously any ideas posted here would serve a huge purpose to anybody else wanting to make something for NANY and is staring at the same brick wall as me :P

Cheers!

~Stephen
-Stephen66515 (October 07, 2014, 12:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

What's your forte... games?  :tellme:

KynloStephen66515:
Anybody got any cool ideas for Software creations for NANY 2015?  I am drawing a complete blank here :(

Obviously any ideas posted here would serve a huge purpose to anybody else wanting to make something for NANY and is staring at the same brick wall as me :P

Cheers!

~Stephen
-Stephen66515 (October 07, 2014, 12:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

What's your forte... games?  :tellme:
-crabby3 (October 31, 2014, 08:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Meh, I found a NANY project now lol - I think this one (SlackyApp) is going to give me plenty to be getting on with :D

c.gingerich:
I'll give the bookmark manager a shot. Not sure about syncing, but stand alone will be easy enough. I have been trying to find something for NANY and have not found the "right one" yet. Maybe this one will be a keeper.

Dorstil:
My probably not so easy idea:
Create some sort of program to filter out the foistware/PUPs from the CNET downloader (or the countless imitators like it) so one can get stuff from such sites without having to try to uninstall the host of malware that comes with it!

TaoPhoenix:
My probably not so easy idea:
Create some sort of program to filter out the foistware/PUPs from the CNET downloader (or the countless imitators like it) so one can get stuff from such sites without having to try to uninstall the host of malware that comes with it!
-Dorstil (November 02, 2014, 03:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll add the suggestion that you try to skip the Cnet version, and sometimes in a little corner they put a link into "original site" which avoids all their junk.

But yes, overall, CNEt-ization and more has hurt downloads!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version