ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Laboratory-Grown Penises Ready To Be Tested In Humans

<< < (5/7) > >>

Deozaan:
In other words, while I'm sure there are some men who would do such a thing no matter the cost, I think most men would only do it to restore some semblance of normalcy if e.g., some accident/injury/birth defect caused them to lose their penis.-Deozaan (January 16, 2015, 01:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Or - much like in the woman's case - feelings of inadequacy compelled them to want more.

Woman: Guys wont look at me because flat chested.
Man: I can't get any dates because I'm hung like a pinky.

Does either make any sense in reality? No. But they're both still sales opportunities..
-Stoic Joker (January 16, 2015, 02:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

This is a valid point, but I still feel it's not perfectly analogous. The size/sensitivity of women's breasts isn't quite as directly related to their sexual utility. Breast size is (generally) more for the man's enjoyment. If what she cares about is turning on her man, then reduced sensitivity/feeling in her breasts generally doesn't really affect her enjoyment of sex.

Whereas the size of a man's penis may be related to both the man and the woman's enjoyment (though too large can be painful/troublesome for some women). But the sensitivity is definitely related to the sexual utility! He might not be able to even use it for sex at all if he's got no feeling in it.

KynloStephen66515:
In other words, while I'm sure there are some men who would do such a thing no matter the cost, I think most men would only do it to restore some semblance of normalcy if e.g., some accident/injury/birth defect caused them to lose their penis.-Deozaan (January 16, 2015, 01:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Or - much like in the woman's case - feelings of inadequacy compelled them to want more.

Does either make any sense in reality? No. But they're both still sales opportunities..
--- End quote ---

This is a valid point, but I still feel it's not perfectly analogous. The size/sensitivity of women's breasts isn't quite as directly related to their sexual utility. Breast size is (generally) more for the man's enjoyment. If what she cares about is turning on her man, then reduced sensitivity/feeling in her breasts generally doesn't really affect her enjoyment of sex.

Whereas the size of a man's penis may be related to both the man and the woman's enjoyment (though too large can be painful/troublesome for some women). But the sensitivity is definitely related to the sexual utility! He might not be able to even use it for sex at all if he's got no feeling in it.
-Deozaan (January 16, 2015, 05:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Breasts too big = Back problems (Among other things)
Penis too big = Potential impotency issues due to reduced blood flow (Also other blood pressure issues)

tomos:
[WHAT HAVE I CREATED?]
-Stephen66515 (January 16, 2015, 05:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

amongst other things -
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=2625.msg373664#msg373664

Stoic Joker:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

This is a valid point, but I still feel it's not perfectly analogous. The size/sensitivity of women's breasts isn't quite as directly related to their sexual utility. Breast size is (generally) more for the man's enjoyment. If what she cares about is turning on her man, then reduced sensitivity/feeling in her breasts generally doesn't really affect her enjoyment of sex.-Deozaan (January 16, 2015, 05:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nipples should never be wasted. ;) :D

Whereas the size of a man's penis may be related to both the man and the woman's enjoyment (though too large can be painful/troublesome for some women). But the sensitivity is definitely related to the sexual utility! He might not be able to even use it for sex at all if he's got no feeling in it.-Deozaan (January 16, 2015, 05:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

I get where you're coming from. But I really don't thing this is a one-size-fits-all type use case. Sure with normal equipment and options it might seem quite risky .. But when pangs of inadequacy strike - and options are scarce - the sense of pride is much smaller.

KynloStephen66515:
People on this thread be like:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version