ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Animator vs Animation - one of the best flash animations i've seen in years.

<< < (5/7) > >>

thunder7:
BLOODY :o COOL :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Deozaan - you did all those animations on big hed's studio? cool!!!!
sticks in space has great atmosphere! very fun.

and i've seen your flash experiments before - i think you should make #040425 into a screensavers - it's very cool to look at.

great stuff.  :up: :up: :up:

Deozaan:
Deozaan - you did all those animations on big hed's studio? cool!!!!
sticks in space has great atmosphere! very fun.

and i've seen your flash experiments before - i think you should make #040425 into a screensavers - it's very cool to look at.
-mouser (June 07, 2006, 10:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes I did everything there. I had some great ambition for SiS but as I've found is usually the case with my ideas, my ambitions seem to be greater than my motivation. I really like starting projects but I have a hard time finishing them some times. As far as I know, if I had gone through with it, it would have been the only stick figure animation/series that took place in space. Unfortunately, my computer was stolen and I lost all the original files for Big Hed's Studio.

#040425 (April 25, 2004) is actually not even my own creation. I just did a tutorial from the website I got the inspiration from to make the Idler Projects in the first place: Bit-101. Awesome place which, back then, had new experiments almost daily. It's in the lab section. I've never seen the new lab until just now so I'm not sure how to navigate it to find the past projects, but if you go to the old lab it has a calendar with the days highlighted of new experiments.

If you or anyone here can direct me to instructions on making a flash program into a screen saver, I don't think it would be difficult to do that.

hamradio:
Heard it is easy to convert a flash into a screensaver with Screenswift.

Deozaan:
Heard it is easy to convert a flash into a screensaver with Screenswift.
-hamradio (June 07, 2006, 11:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Awesome, Thanks. The actual SWF file is less than 1KB but the installer is 1.2MB.

If you never watched it to the 'end' I need to warn you that eventually they all merge into one group and hide off to the side of the screen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version