ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Your favorite cartoons of yesterday and today?

<< < (4/10) > >>

x16wda:
Looney Tunes definitely. Written on two levels, nothing like today's abysmal stuff. Animaniacs were good too, although they were a little young for me at the time. :-)

techidave:
Most of the ones on this list, I used to watch Cartoons of the 60s

Particularly these: 1-6, 16, 25, 42, 46, 64, 70, 75, 79, 81.  too numerous to mention by name.  I couldn't find the road runner and Wiley e coyote on the list, maybe that was later. 

Renegade:
Most of the ones on this list, I used to watch Cartoons of the 60s

Particularly these: 1-6, 16, 25, 42, 46, 64, 70, 75, 79, 81.  too numerous to mention by name.  I couldn't find the road runner and Wiley e coyote on the list, maybe that was later. 
-techidave (October 07, 2014, 06:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

#5 - Davey and Goliath - isn't a cartoon. It's stop motion. But if we include those, I'd add in Shaun the Sheep as a fun one! :D

Oh, and #80 - Fractured Fairy Tales - great stuff!  :Thmbsup:

#12 on that list (Spider-Man (1967)) is fantastic! The original "we all friggin' dropped acid" show. That was my first exposure to seriously trippy drug-art.  :Thmbsup:

techidave:
whoops.  Didn't mean to include Davey and Goliath although I used to watch them. 

By the time 1967 got here, I was almost in high school, thus no more cartoons until the kids started in the late 70s.

superboyac:
man, i didn't realize i overlooked so many good ones!  south park is great.  beavis and butthead!!  totally forgot about that, lol, need to go check those out again.  man, we would die laughing at those.  ren and stimpy!! oh man...that guy is awesome too, John K.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version