ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Fetching Preview never loads?

<< < (3/4) > >>

mouser:
I don't know what you guys are talking about, it works fine!

MilesAhead:
"Fetching Preview never loads" - started happening a LOT for me, a couple of weeks back. A real PITA. Firefox - latest ß version.
My workaround is to copy all the comment text I have written, then Ctrl-R to reload the page then reply again, pasting the copied text. It usually (not always) works. I thought it was probably a cache/buffer problem.
-IainB (October 08, 2014, 10:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Are you using Lazarus?  I haven't had an issue with losing text with it.  I've only run into this a few times.  I forget what steps I took when it happened.  Back button or whatnot I don't remember.  I just remember I didn't lose what I typed.

mouser:
I should come clean.  There was a problem introduced by latest smf forum update a few days ago; i just fixed it 5 minutes ago and was teasing you guys :Thmbsup:
So it should be working now.

KynloStephen66515:
Working now xD

MilesAhead:
I should come clean.  There was a problem introduced by latest smf forum update a few days ago; i just fixed it 5 minutes ago and was teasing you guys :Thmbsup:
So it should be working now.
-mouser (October 08, 2014, 12:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Let's try it out.

Yup.  It does work.  Mouser I wonder if it would be possible to simply paste images from clipboard instead of using img tag or uploading a file.  It's way more fun.  :)  (Since you seem to be in the mood for fixing stuff today.)   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version