ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 RELEASE: Link Warlock

<< < (4/5) > >>

cranioscopical:
This appears to be fixed if I add a new entry but not if I edit an existing one.
-skwire (November 06, 2014, 09:13 AM)
--- End quote ---
Same here.

Be nice if
* there were a drop target
* it were possible to drag-drop shortcuts

hamradio:
Be nice if
* there were a drop target
* it were possible to drag-drop shortcuts-cranioscopical (November 06, 2014, 09:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

For the add/edit entry textbox?  If so I have got it in the version I am working on and also for shortcuts yet some shortcuts for me doesn't seem to work...

hamradio:
0.11.6 build 2014 is uploaded. See top post for download link.

Fixes

* More attempted fixes to get the keyboard navigation working right in the list after it loses focus and then later regains it.
Changes

* Added drag and drop of files to the add/edit dialog entry textbox.
* Drag and drop to entry textbox attempts to pull the real path to the file from shortcuts.  Doesn't add the text if it can't pull it from it.
As always everyone who tests the latest version for me their help will be much appreciated... :)

cranioscopical:

is better at selecting within the entries, even after editing.  :Thmbsup:

of 33 shortcuts to URLs I was unable to drag-drop any. Should I be using the same method (of shift-click-drag)? Scratch that, it works fine.  :Thmbsup:  :Thmbsup:
I need to pay more attention  :-[

skwire suggested a hot key to call up the interface. FWIW, I'd prefer a small drop target to do this. I could make that happen using AHK but it'd be nice to have it built in.

hamradio:
0.11.6 is better at selecting within the entries, even after editing.  :Thmbsup:
-cranioscopical (November 06, 2014, 05:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hopefully no more arises as I have did about everything I can think of to nip the quirky keyboard navigation in the bud...

skwire suggested a hot key to call up the interface. FWIW, I'd prefer a small drop target to do this. I could make that happen using AHK but it'd be nice to have it built in.
-cranioscopical (November 06, 2014, 05:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've got several ideas for it just not enough time other than bug fixing atm to work on it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version