ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 RELEASE: Link Warlock

<< < (3/5) > >>

cranioscopical:
Toggle of the display of the add dialog for the new text drag and drop operations implemented and it uses/defaults to whichever group of the entry you are hovering over.
--- End quote ---

One's breath is bated  8)   :Thmbsup:

hamradio:
0.11.4 build 2014 is uploaded. See top post for download link.

Issues

* Still the quirky keyboard navigation.
Changes

* Added text drag and drop with the option to toggle the showing of the dialog in Preferences then Other Interface.
* Use Shift + Click&Drag entries over any other entry in another group to move them to that group. Doesn't matter which entry as it sorts it. (Known Issue: Scrollbar doesn't scroll to get to hidden entries.)
Fixes

* Clicking links in the about dialog should be fixed. I couldn't get it to reproduce after I applied a fix...
Your help in testing the latest version for me will be much appreciated...

skwire:
Your help in testing the latest version for me will be much appreciated...
-hamradio (November 04, 2014, 11:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Your changed and fixed items appear to work as designed for me.  Nicely done.   :Thmbsup:

I think a tool like this begs for a hide/show hotkey and the ability to run from the tray.  That is, the typical close-to-tray or minimise-to-tray options.

hamradio:
0.11.5 build 2014 is uploaded. See top post for download link.

Fixes

* Possibly fixed the quirky keyboard navigation of the list after the list loses focus and then gets focused again.
I think a tool like this begs for a hide/show hotkey and the ability to run from the tray.  That is, the typical close-to-tray or minimise-to-tray options.
-skwire (November 04, 2014, 12:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Down the road...
Was my plan down the road for something like that...

As always everyone who tests the latest version for me their help will be much appreciated... :)

skwire:
Possibly fixed the quirky keyboard navigation of the list after the list loses focus and then gets focused again.-hamradio (November 05, 2014, 09:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Close!  This appears to be fixed if I add a new entry but not if I edit an existing one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version