ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2015

NANY 2015 RELEASE: Discounter

<< < (2/2)

dmytron:
Thanks for the answers. As I have mentioned earlier, I live in Ukraine so decimal sign here is comma. There should be point in other countries.

Why I use TinyUpload? Because it's easy to upload there and needs no registration. Besides, I don't know how to upload on DonationCoder. Can someone direct me?

Thanks tomos for the suggestion. I will consider this feature.

Renegade:
Why I use TinyUpload? Because it's easy to upload there and needs no registration. Besides, I don't know how to upload on DonationCoder. Can someone direct me?
-dmytron (October 30, 2014, 07:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

When you post, look beneath the text box for the "Attach: [Choose File]" button. You can add an attachment there. Next, check above the text box for the dropdown menu that has "Link Inline Image..". Use that and choose "inline noimage attachment".

dmytron:
Reuploaded file to DonationCoder (thanks Renegade).

dmytron:
Updated to the version 1.1. Added option to calculate first price, end price or discount. Please report any bugs you can find.

Sorry tomos, but I just now noticed that new features don't quite the same you have requested. That will be implemented... in the future.

dmytron:
05.03.15 -- updated to version 1.2. Added option to calculate multiple discounts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version