ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for a EXTREMELY basic Multi Clipboard software

<< < (2/4) > >>

David.P:
Thanks guys, I'll have a look at these.

Scott_Y:
I'm not sure if it meets all your criteria, but you might try OuterTech Clipboard History.
http://www.outertech.com/en/clipboard-manager

I use a commercial clipboard manager myself (ClipCache -- excellent), but I have recommended OuterTech's CH for people who need a good, free clip manager (and easier, I think, than Ditto). I'd be interested to hear what you think of it if you have time.

David.P:
Scott, the OuterTech Clipboard History tool looks very promising with just the right feature set!

And it shows a standard system menu when clicking the tray icon, no fancy runtime-powered slowish round-cornered skinnable full-blown GUI with blinkenlights and tiny custom fonts like so many applications nowadays.

Thank your for this cool find!

Cheers David.P

TaoPhoenix:
Please, for the love of god, thor, satan whatever, change your avatar. I can't look at the screen long enough to read your post, even though I'm always all ears for a light weight clipboard software.
-eleman (October 06, 2014, 06:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Drifting off topic, but I had to respond - this is one of the subtle uses of AdBlock - it lets you hide pictures you don't like. There are a few people whose avatars annoy me too. Fine - just adblock them away and then they just vanish!

bob99:
I mostly use Mouser's Clipboard Help+Spell. At times though, Ethervane Echo suits my needs better. It was developed by a DonationCoder member. It hasn't been updated since 2012 (maybe 2013) but I've not had any problems with it.

Here's where you can download and find a link to the developer's site.
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=27849.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version