ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Who is your Favourite "Doctor"?

<< < (11/12) > >>

Tuxman:
They even exist in the "current" universe. The 10th doctor faced them once.

4wd:
But none of the others even when The Doctor diddybops around in time including like, before they were destroyed?-MilesAhead (November 03, 2014, 05:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

The Rani - renegade Time Lady (1985)

And I think there was another Time Lord(?) during Patrick Troughton's era who I seem to remember tried to trap him in his TARDIS by stealing something to fix his own.

MilesAhead:
But none of the others even when The Doctor diddybops around in time including like, before they were destroyed?-MilesAhead (November 03, 2014, 05:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

The Rani - renegade Time Lady (1985)

And I think there was another Time Lord(?) during Patrick Troughton's era who I seem to remember tried to trap him in his TARDIS by stealing something to fix his own.
-4wd (November 03, 2014, 05:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah I remember The Rani.  Pretty scary looking.  Woe to him who refuses to take out the garbage.  :)

4wd:
Found him, The Monk - otherwise known as Mortimus, another renegade.

There was also Romana, (who regenerated), and Susan, (his granddaughter from the first episodes).

You could possibly include Jenny, (The Doctor's Daughter episode).

rjbull:
I forgot Romana  :-[  And now it appears that The Master has...  undergone gender reassignment...

[Edit at UK time 2014-11-06, 22:32:-]
Hmmm.  I belatedly realised this means The Master is now The Mistress, which changes the entire character of the show...
[/Edit]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version