ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

How much value would there be in an optional floating small clip window?

<< < (2/2)

IainB:
I thought you were! So was I!    :)
Sorry to disappoint re the lack of forecasting for the nags at Cheltenham.

Clearly, he's been "considering adding it" for some time, so in his wisdom he presumably sees it as being potentially useful. Similarly (?) like his apparent lack of interest in providing a ruler in SC - 'cause it would seem to be redundant.

cranioscopical:
Similarly (?) like his apparent lack of interest in providing a ruler in SC - 'cause it would seem to be redundant.
-IainB (October 05, 2014, 12:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
I know, that just doesn't measure up to expectations.
Rightly or wrongly, a ruler is the first thing for which I look when manipulating sizes on screen. It's a work habit imported from other software.
(I just asked, in another thread, for this request to be considered.)

Renegade:
I would find it useful. I only use CHS in some specific situations because I find it is slow for me, but that would make it very fast & easy. (An assignable global hotkey for it would make it even faster, e.g. CTRL+SHIFT+1,2,3,4)

motiontwelve:
This is currently #1 on my CHS wish list.  Please make my dream come true.  8)
Just to add, Rich text formatting (insert pictures, tables, highlight, etc) is #2 lol

rjbull:
The clipboard manager I use most is ArsClip, which has this:
The Clipboard Bar's main purpose is a clip viewer window.
This mouse-friendly window also acts as a Drag and Drop target, a Popup
trigger, and clipboard manager.
--- End quote ---
... and I don't use it.  Hence a "no" from me.

One of the features I most like about CHS is its Paste Templates, invoked by popup > Additional actions... on last clip.  The main popup menu has accelerator keys.  Please, could there be accelerator keys on the Additional actions menu too?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version