ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CHS conflicts with TinySpell+ when pasting a clip into target app with KEYBOARD

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
However the question is, what exactly happens
--- End quote ---

Hopefully that is a question we will be able to partly answer as we experiment with fixes.
If I had to guess, my guess is that TinySpell is performing some action between the multiple steps that CHS performs as it tries to paste into the target application.
CHS has to switch the focus to the target app, wait for the target app to get focus, then send some keystrokes that involve pretending that the Control key is pressed.  It could be that Tiny Spell is intruding into this and interrupting one of the actions.
Based on your described behavior, it sounds like maybe its doing something to the keystate to cancel the keyboard ControlKey-Down state.

That's just a guess though.  Adding a small delay between steps might tell us a lot more, or might solve the problem completely.

mouser:
Working with leopoldus over email we seem to have fixed the problem -- at least on initial testing.  Now we wait to see if it holds up...

IainB:
@mouser: I'd be very interested in learning about whatever you discover there, please. You just might end up identifying the cause to the item 2. Letter "v" is output on a Paste that I mentioned above.
I had always supposed that the cause probably lay in the AHK script that I referred to, but I can't figure it out. Because CHS is so stable on its own, I didn't expect the cause to be CHS, and I only got the "v" thing after having introduced a modified AHK script for pasting formatted/unformatted clipboard contents.

mouser:
You just might end up identifying the cause to the item 2. Letter "v" is output on a Paste that I mentioned above.
--- End quote ---

i suspect so.  if you'd like to try the new beta, email me ([email protected]) and i'll send you a link.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version