ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (241/253) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Windows 10 Announced     Windows 10 Announced

I normally have the the left screen as a default desktop on my Win 10 Gateway computer. When I click on the Dclock icon in the icon bar I get the right screen.

Windows 10 Announced

One time I got this screen on that computer. Clicking on the icons did nothing. I had to restart the computer later because of problems and this didn't reappear. The default desktop on my Win 10 Shinobee computer looks like this  and the icons work when clicked. Does anyone here have something like this now or in the past with the latest Win 10?

Deozaan:
I just know that it's going to take a long time.
-wraith808 (November 11, 2020, 10:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

It didn't take very long for me. I think by the time it told me to reboot to perform the upgrade, it was finished with the process in less than 5-10 minutes.

wraith808:
I just know that it's going to take a long time.
-wraith808 (November 11, 2020, 10:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

It didn't take very long for me. I think by the time it told me to reboot to perform the upgrade, it was finished with the process in less than 5-10 minutes.
-Deozaan (November 12, 2020, 07:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

I haven't gotten the latest before this one.  So I have to get that one first.

Arizona Hot:
Windows 10 Announced    Windows 10 Announced

App's apps digital clock wouldn't show on my Shinobee computer, so I got a Microsoft Store free digital clock. It doesn't have App's features, but it does offer a transparent background.

app103:
It doesn't have App's features,
-Arizona Hot (November 27, 2020, 07:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

What features are you referring to?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version