ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (235/253) > >>

wraith808:
It does tell you that Microsoft is having a lot of trouble fixing Win10 at this time.
-Arizona Hot (May 13, 2020, 10:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

That wasn't my takeaway from that article...

Arizona Hot:
Windows 10 Announced    Windows 10 Announced

Microsoft to unify Windows desktop and UWP apps with new Project Reunion

SetupDiag can help fix Windows 10 upgrade issues – here's how to use it

If you want to take these with a grain of salt, do so. Just keep it there for people here on a salt-free diet.

Deozaan:
If you want to take these with a grain of salt, do so. Just keep it there for people here on a salt-free diet.-Arizona Hot (May 25, 2020, 06:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

So what you're saying is that even though you're posting to a discussion forum, you don't want there to be any discussion? :huh:

Arizona Hot:
Of course, Microsoft is perfect!

Arizona Hot:
 I installed the latest Win 10 feature update on my Gateway computer today. Although it may be due to my connecting via WiFi, it seemed to take around an hour and a half(I didn't time it). After it fininished installing I got a black screen which never changed, even after a half hour. I control-alt-deleted that and got the password screen and logged into the computer without incident. Everything worked fine when I tried them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version