ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (218/253) > >>

wraith808:
Relevant: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=45915.msg423151#msg423151

TL;DR - Check out windows update blocker.  It really does work.  The only annoyance I've found is that if you block with an update pending, it will keep warning you about that update.  I just click delay every day on that particular machine.  But Windows really never updates.

Arizona Hot:
Windows 10 Announced 

I managed to get the October Update this morning and I seem to be the only one here who got it without serious incident. Anyone else? It must be working reasonably OK, I'm using it. The only problem was 1809 removed Sandboxie during installation, go to the link below to get a version that will work with 1809.

5.27 Beta Available USE THIS FOR WINDOWS 10 1809 [Latest version 5.27.2]

Deozaan:
I managed to get the October Update this morning and I seem to be the only one here who got it without serious incident. Anyone else?
-Arizona Hot (November 21, 2018, 11:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

1809 still hasn't been pushed to me yet. I'm running 1803 and just checked for updates and it says there's nothing for me.

Arizona Hot:
Windows 10 Announced

New Windows 10 1809 block - Microsoft halts update if you use flawed Intel drivers

Arizona Hot:
Windows 10 Announced

How to Easily Remove Bloatware From Windows 10

Windows 10 Announced

The New Windows 10 1809 Clipboard - Everything You Need for Copy Pasting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version