ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (210/253) > >>

ConstanceJill:
Incidentally: Anyone have a link to Windows 7 Ultimate x64 ISO with SP1?-Deozaan (June 26, 2018, 12:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you can get a clean ISO of any Windows 7 x64 with SP1 in the right language, you should be able to install the Ultimate edition¹ from it by removing/disabling the ei.cfg file from the iso file.
There's a dedicated tool for that so you don't need to have a specialized .iso editor (most of which aren't free AFAIK).

¹ : or any other, from Starter to Ultimate, provided that you have a valid serial for it

4wd:
Incidentally: Anyone have a link to Windows 7 Ultimate x64 ISO with SP1?-Deozaan (June 26, 2018, 12:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Via Raymond.cc - few methods to get a Windows 7 ISO from MS servers on the page, below is the Microsoft way.

Windows 7 ISO @ Microsoft - you need to enter your valid product activation key to verify before download, (Retail only).

Deozaan:
Windows 7 ISO @ Microsoft - you need to enter your valid product activation key to verify before download, (Retail only).
-4wd (June 27, 2018, 07:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

My key is from an MSDN subscription that has since lapsed, so I'm out of luck there.

But thanks anyway. It's not too much of a hassle to just download SP1 manually. And I suspect I may never install Windows 7 again in my life, so I figure it's not worth putting any more time and effort into this and further derailing this thread.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions!

Stoic Joker:
My key is from an MSDN subscription that has since lapsed, so I'm out of luck there.
-Deozaan (June 27, 2018, 03:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 x86 or x64, I have both..

Deozaan:
Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 x86 or x64, I have both..
-Stoic Joker (June 27, 2018, 04:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll PM you so we can get this thread back on topic. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version