ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Windows 10 Announced

<< < (166/253) > >>

wraith808:
Oh, I know what to do.  And I'm back in the upgrade mode after reinstalling a clean version of windows 7.  It's just how I was treated.  And I even gave him that out- that he might be under stress because of the million phone calls that I'm sure they're getting.  But he continued along the same path, even after I showed him I knew what I was talking about.  Meh... at this point, it doesn't seem worth it.  But I'm concerned for the unknowing that gets him, and then spend $119 on an upgrade they don't need because they think they're stuck.

4wd:
I hate to do anything that might make someone's job more sucky, or them to lose it.-wraith808 (July 29, 2016, 06:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

It appears he doesn't like his job, he has already made it "sucky" by his attitude.  If he talks that way to someone who knows what they are on about, I'd hate to see what his attitude is to people who don't.

But I'm concerned for the unknowing that gets him, and then spend $119 on an upgrade they don't need because they think they're stuck.-wraith808 (July 29, 2016, 07:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

And that would be the number one reason to go ahead, it is pretty close to obtaining money by deception.

Arizona Hot:
Windows 10 Announced

Linux Users Reporting Windows 10 Anniversary Update Hoses Their Dual Boot Partitions

Deozaan:
Linux Users Reporting Windows 10 Anniversary Update Hoses Their Dual Boot Partitions-Arizona Hot (August 03, 2016, 04:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

FWIW, I got the Anniversary Update on my netbook, which also has Linux Mint and Remix OS installed. The update didn't break my dual-dual boot setup.

Shades:
That makes it then a triple boot setup  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version